Mammoth Gran Fondo
Saturday, September 10 2022 - 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
1111 Forest Trail
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
The Mammoth Gran Fondo was chosen as a “top-ten century” bike ride by Bicycling Magazine for its “jaw-dropping vistas”. Situated to the east and south of Yosemite National Park, the Mammoth Gran Fondo takes riders along the east side of the High Sierra with views of the Sierra Nevada Range, Mono Lake, and the White Mountains. Options include 102, 70 and 42-mile routes along quiet roads with no or very little traffic. The after-ride party includes food and entertainment. Be a part of this incredible event, hosted by the Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation.
- 75 miles of the Gran Fondo route is closed to through traffic
– All three distances timed and detailed results provided online
– Signature Event Socks
– Rest Stops with Full SAG/Tech Support
– Free downloadable event photos
– After-Party with food, beer, wine, and live music in the Village at Mammoth!