Family Friendly Adventures
Year-round activities range from relaxing to pure adventure. Mammoth Lakes is truly an epic playground for kids and adults alike. Share the wonders of nature with your kids and watch them learn firsthand about local wildlife. Swim in a heated pool or picnic in the shade of a towering pine. Enjoy miles of paved and dirt bike paths or explore local skateboard parks, ball fields and playgrounds. Festivals and events throughout the year cater to children and adults alike. Mammoth Lakes vacations are kid-friendly and family approved!
This is just a sampling of what you'll find in Mammoth Lakes on your next Family Trip:
- Explore hiking trails and wilderness areas on more than 2 million acres of National Forest lands
- Fish pristine mountain streams and lakes
- Explore the area on horseback
- Take an exhilarating helicopter tour
- Have a family adventure at Mammoth Mountain with mountain biking, zip lining, rock climbing or jumping on a super bungee trampoline.
- Create new memories with a rollicking tubing and snowplay session.
- Enjoy a relaxing day of skiing or snowboarding at Eagle Lodge or June Mountain